Friday, July 30, 2010

Been forever..... Shame on me....

Well. I have been very busy chasing a toddler. Today I got on the scale and it said..... 269lbs.. Down from 274lbs.  Awesome. I am happy with that. I also quit my online games. Got to do away with that unhealthy addiction... LOL No more clicking for me!!  I am now going to focus on getting my life and my house in order. I don't want to be afraid to have someone over. I don't want to be afraid that someone will ask me to go shopping. I love love love shopping... and love cloths.... I just want to find the body that I love to try them on with again... Slow and steady?  Maybe. I'll get it right. Hopefully won't be so long between posts now. I love love love journals here too.. so... there ya have it. Now.. off to them smokin' needles and hooks :)

1 comment:

Blondi Blathers said...

How is your walking going, Cindy?
Aim for good health and fitness, and the weight will take care of itself. That's what I think, anyway.